MBA Essay Samples by Topic These essay topics are commonly part of the applications of top MBA programs. Click on a topic to see samples of real essays submitted by ARINGO clients who were accepted to these programs:
1) 5+ years at in VC & start-ups in India. Currently lead the digital marketing function for a Series B funded startup, delivered significant impact in 2 years (800% growth in sale, 400% reduction in marketing costs)
2) GMAT: 710, Q: 48 (69%), V: 39 (91%), GRE: 327, Q: 163 (85%), V: 164 (93%)
3) Univ of Madras, First Class degree in Economics
4) 4 years leading fundraising at a sport non-profit, picked by the UN as a top young leader in the field and chosen for all-expenses paid 14-day leadership development camp in Tokyo
6) Marketing for Nike/Adidas/similar
Applied to and was accepted by Wharton last year (couldn’t enroll for personal reasons), how would you evaluate my chances for HBS/GSB?
Choosing a college major is a major step toward planning... More →
After the test, you may cancel your scores immediately after completing the test, while still in the testing room. However, once you request an unofficial score report (immediately after the test), you no longer have the option of canceling your scores. More about GMAT scores:
Step-by-step, start-to-finish guidance for unlimited schools – all for about the same cost as 1 hr of other expert consultants’ time.
Work towards a stellar application as scores are just one component in the application. Now being a part of the candidate interview process for LBS, I have been able to validate this further.